- The kingdom went to battle. They sent an army to the north to clear out the borderlands.
- High Priestess Mica Evan was put in charge in spite of her inexperience with leading an army.
- After a three month campaign and severe losses, the army came back with nothing to show.
- Not giving up, the Knot decided to try again, this time with a veteran commander at the army’s fore.
- After another three months, the army came back, successful, though having suffered losses once again.
- A small price to pay for clearing out the borderlands and possibly preparing for a Northern incursion.
- During this time, a crisis arose in the small town of Barrington. The Tears of Achlis were back.
- After a short amount of deliberation, the council decided to send a group of healers to the town.
- In only two short weeks, the healers reported that the tears were eradicated and town was healed.
- Also during the time of the raids in the north, the secret police (on orders from Nix Vicelord ) found Mundo Markham.
- He was selling counterfeit magic items and was brought before the King’s council.
- After a brief interrogation he was thrown into to the dungeon to await trial.
- About a month later, Mundo was sentenced to a single fight in the arena. Should he survive, he would go free.
- He did not go free.
- Finally, everyone visited Grigori Sherkov to pick up their custom items.
Way of the Wicked
Borderlands 2: Battle of the Year Edition
Book 6, Act 2, Part 3